Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The 50th Class Reunion, June 15-16, 2007

The 50th reunion of the Bowling Green High School Class of 1957 is now in the history book. A big thank you goes to Betty Ann Mason, Malcolm Ray, Jerry Kieffer, Jimmy Lockwood, Dana Arnett Stevens, Doris Glass, Bill Carter and anyone else I may have inadvertently omitted that contributed toward the success of this reunion. I would like to personally thank George Anne McGinley Goodrum of the Class of 1958 along with David and Georgeann Wilcoxson for making my stay in Bowling Green such a memorable event.

I am posting an assortment of pictures taken at the reunion. You can enlarge any picture by clicking on the picture. To return to the blog just click the back arrow at the top of your browser.

Thanks to you all for letting me be a part of your reunion and I wish each and everyone of you the very best of health and prosperity.

Jerry Mitchell
Your classmate of 1952-53 & 54

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Jerry. The Class of '57 was very lucky and blessed to have found you. You go all out and give it your best... that is what I remember about you in '54.
Jojan

Juanita Lovelady Lawing said...

What a wonderful site! You have done an excellent job and in purple and gold. (Go big Purples!) I found this site through Face Book. Wish I could have been there. I can't easily read the names on the photo (Could it be my age? Naw!!) but remembered many of them. What great reminiscing. Love it.