Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome to the Bowling Green High School Class of 1957 Blog Site. It's purpose is to provide an instrument of communication for the classmates and to create a forum for planning the 50th Class Reunion.My name is Jerry Mitchell, and although I did not graduate with you due to relocation of my family after our freshman year, I have always been with you in spirit and want to use this opportunity to contribute what I can to a successful 50th reunion.Please consider this to be your website and contribute by posting comments and suggestions.
Jerry Mitchell
(813) 685-0808
jamas15@verizon.net
899 Oak Hollow Place
Brandon, FL 33510

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerry- This is great... as always you come thru for Bowling Green High. I for one am so glad you got back with the Class of '57 and '58. It is a good looking group. Thanks for all that you do. GAG